Does your company need a human resource solution? As your business grows, your responsibilities as a company owner grow too. When you start hiring more employees, managing human resources tasks becomes more important. You can have an in-house human resource solution, which most companies have, but you may not be ready for that just yet, or you already have one, but your company still suffers system chaos.
One of the most popular trends we are seeing in the human resource arena is to build your team virtually or through a third-party HR company. With the many responsibilities you have. Your human resource solution is something that you can delegate to someone else while you keep your eye on the bigger picture.
Before deciding on getting a vendor for your HR solutions, you should have clearly set a goal. You need to understand the functions of a human resource solution so that you will know what responsibilities you will delegate to them. Outsourcing is one of the most common trends for businesses nowadays, and it has benefits that really help companies, both small and large.
Here's a list of the more popular human resource solutions
- Screening and handling the interviews of your qualified job applicants.
- Create the job descriptions, and they make sure that they get the perfect fit for a specific job.
- Collect requirements and necessary documents from the new hires
- Post job vacancies on job boards.
- They make sure that there is job satisfaction among employees, they encourage employee engagement, and they resolve workplace conflicts.
A company needs someone to facilitate employee relations if you expect a harmonious relationship going between the employee and the employer. Let them ensure every employee participates in company activities that help build relationships.
Compensation and Benefits
- Set compensation structures
- Take care of the employee benefits like health care coverage and separation pay.
- Evaluate competitive pay practices.
- They take care of bonuses and employee incentives
- See to it that the company follows labor and employment laws.
- Make sure the employees follow company rules. Your human resource staff should be aware of the federal and state employment laws and
- Make sure that when there is a change in the law, the company still conforms to avoid costly lawsuits.
Training and Development
- Your human resource solution can provide training tools and resources to ensure that an employee is fully equipped before starting with his job.
- They provide new hire orientation and extensive training to new employees. Newly promoted managers and supervisors are also provided with leadership training.
- They also facilitate professional development opportunities for those who are after promotions.
Benefits of a remote human resource solution
This is one of the things that you should seriously consider. If you are after reducing costs, outsourcing your human resources rather than creating an in-house team is the better solution. Having your human resource solution employee work on a task base instead of a standard schedule will save you big money, not to mention you don’t need an office or office equipment for them.
This may be the most important factor for all small business owners. You are able to reduce administrative tasks when you hire a human resource solution. You’re also able to get payroll and tax preparation responsibilities off your shoulder. With all these tedious tasks eliminated from your many functions, you are then able to focus on the important things in life.
Employment and labor laws constantly change, making it difficult for a business owner to keep track of all the updates. Your HR staff ensures you are always in compliance with the laws. Imagine the cost you need to pay when you violate one of these laws. An HR outsourcing company has people dedicated to keeping an eye on the changes in labor laws so that a company remains up to date.
Outsourcing HR functions allow for greater efficiency. Your outsourced human resource solution has all the advanced human resources technology that helps streamline all important HR functions like payroll, benefits management, and compliance administration. When the employer spends less time on administrative tasks such as paper works, they could spend more time ensuring workplace productivity.
There are a lot of other benefits you could get from outsourcing your human resource solution. Like flexible staffing. Someone dedicated to making sure that they get trained and qualified professionals. A company does not have to take care of the technology needed by your human resource staff as your outsourcing firm has all the necessary tools and resources they need to carry out all human resource functions. Human resource companies could support your existing in-house HR team, or they could totally replace them. They aim to maintain the efficiency and effectiveness of your company.
Need help getting started? Click here to see HOW IT WORKS.
BUCKET SYSTEM vs. Employee
Sure, you could hire an ordinary employee to help grow your business, but do you really have enough small tasks to fill up 40 hours per week or even 20 hours per week every single week? If not, that employee will be spending downtime on your dime.
TaskBullet has eliminated this problem with what we call the BUCKET SYSTEM. Your remote employee will clock in when you need them and clock out when you don't. (Learn how it works here) With a remote personal assistant, you pay for the hours you need and nothing more. You'll save money on not having to provide employee benefits, office space, office supplies (computer, desk, coffee, etc.); oh, and did I mention downtime?
Your remote personal assistant will come with his or her own supplies, a strong education (TaskBullet virtual assistants have university degrees), and deep professional background. When you hire a virtual sales assistant from TaskBullet, you are also assigned a project manager to ensure that everything runs smoothly. What are you waiting for? Hire a remote personal assistant today and get your time back!