Introduction to TaskBullet University Courses
Learning Tools and Apps
The Learning Process
Soft Skills Module Segment 1 [Keeper Badge]
Soft Skills Module Segment 2 [Seeker Badge]
Soft Skills Module Segment 3 [Hunter Badge]
Soft Skills Module Segment 4 [Guardian Badge]
Soft Skills Module Segment 5 [Edifier Badge]
Soft Skills Module Segment 6 [Spirit Badge]
Credits and Badges
My Timer-Talking Countdown Timer
My Timer – Talking Countdown Timer
Download Link: My Timer – Talking Countdown Timer by Dmitry Babich
- For timely start and end time of short brain breaks. Countdown talking voice allows user to hear remaining minutes before timer ends.
- Download from Microsoft Store (Accessible from Windows PC)
How to Download from Chrome:
- Go to URL and choose “Get in Store App”.
- On the pop up message, choose “Open Microsoft Store”.
- You will then be redirected to your Windows Microsoft Store.
How to Download from Microsoft Store (direct):
- Open Microsoft Store.
- On the Search Bar, put in “My Timer-Talking Countdown Timer”
- Click on app to expand. Click “Get” on the upper right corner in pink.
- Wait for the download to finish.
- Pin to Taskbar.
How to Manipulate:
- Launch app from Taskbar.
- Choose 5 minutes from the time options below the START button.
- When short brain break instructions show from the Lesson deck, click START. Follow the break activity indicated.
- Talking Timer will advise the time and the remaining minutes.
- Be ready to resume learning once Talking Timer ends its countdown.
- Click STOP button to restart timer for next short brain break.