Your business needs a custom facebook page!
Seems like everyone you run into these days is either on, about to get on, or talking about something they saw on Facebook. Your business needs to be on there as well, with a custom Facebook page. This is not new information, you know you need to be on Facebook but finding the time while running your business can be exhausting.
Let the Facebook experts at TaskBullet do it for you. We do this stuff all the time and we will be happy to help you with your custom Facebook page.
Here is what we do when we create your custom Facebook page:
- Create your Custom Facebook business page
- Schedule posts that will get people talking and attract people to your product.
- funny memes
- inspirational thoughts, or messages
- images related to your business
- new product or service you offer
- create a survey or promotion to engage people
- refer people to a blog post
- Update your business info
- Add new products/features images and descriptions
- Log in and interact with followers
- reply to comments
- respond or forward messages
- like comments and visit followers page and like pics or posts
- Invite people to like your page
Even if you are able to manage social media on your own throughout the day, your audience is continuing to talk about your brand during “off hours.” Don’t let those comments sit and fester for hours while you’re asleep or at dinner.
Hire a social media virtual assistant who can keep help manage/create your custom Facebook page when you can’t.
The risk of not staying on top of your brand when it comes to social networking sites is too great to put on the back burner. Customers are comparing you to competitors every minute.
Virtual Assistant vs. Employee
When you hire a social media virtual assistant versus an employee you’ll save money by not having to provide benefits, office space, office supplies (computer, desk, coffee and so on) or any of the other things that come with full or part-time employees.
Your social media virtual assistant will come with his or her own supplies, a strong education (TaskBullet assistants have university degrees) and a deep professional background.
In addition, when you hire a social media virtual assistant for your custom Facebook page from TaskBullet you are also assigned a project manager to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
What are you waiting for? Hire a social media virtual assistant today to create or maintain your custom Facebook page.