How To Hire AZendesk Customer Service Representative
in the industry
TaskBullet is the industry leader when it comes to Zendesk customer service representatives.
We’re talking quality customer support representatives. Most companies agree that their customer support team greatly increases their brand loyalty. They also understand that money customers will switch brands following a poor customer support experience. A Zendesk customer service representative can be the difference between a great review and a bad review. laying the groundwork for your company to grow or die a slow death.
Your Zendesk customer service representative all-star can also help keep you keep tabs on what your customers are thinking before they hit the review board. You can use this information to help shape your new products, adjustments to current procedures and direction of the company. So, if you’re tired of fielding your own customer support calls, losing customers because you could not address their concern in a timely manner, or just losing track of the questions you just couldn't get to. hire a Zenddesk customer service representative and start building your customer base.
Ways A Zendesk customer service representative can help your business crush their goals—and the competition:
- Understand what your looking for.
- Create clear expectations of what you are looking for.
- This will help you with your expectations and your potential hire with their expectations.
- Seeing through the cover letter and resume to find the true diamonds in the rough. This happens in the interview portion of the hiring process.
- Are they calkm and perosnable?
- Are they excited to be on the call with you?
- Are they Well mannered?
- Are they willing to open up and provide real-life experiences?
- Are they staying involved and engaged during this interview?
- Make the decision and put them to work.
You have already made a great decision on what software to use when handling customer requests. Make sure and finish the job with the best Zendesk customer service representative.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWERYour Zendesk customer service representative can build strong customer loyalty and provide your team with valuable info, putting them in a stronger position to assess opportunities.
Build Brand loyalty
- 81% of Americans report that businesses are either meeting or exceeding expectations when it comes to customer service.
- 89% of consumers have switched to doing business with a competitor following a poor customer experience.
- Across the globe, 96% of consumers say customer service is an important factor in their choice of loyalty to a brand.
Flood the review boards88% of consumers are influenced by online customer service reviews when making a buying decision.
growing your business
- Increasing customer retention rates by 5% increase profits by 25% to 95%.
- Companies that excel at the customer experience drive revenues 4% to 8% higher than those of their market
- Attracting a new customer is 6-7 times more expensive than retaining a current one.
Leverage Real Humans98% of people would prefer talking to a real person over AI
Productivity Pro TipsRemember: Time lost can never be found again.
Your time has incredible value. Every minute you spend on mundane tasks, is also money you’re wasting on mundane tasks. Invest your time wisely—focus on what’s important. Here are 3 key ways you can boost your productivity: Carry a schedule and record all your thoughts, conversations and activities for a week Spend at least 50% of your time engaged in conversations, thoughts and activities that yield most of your results. Take the first 30 minutes of every day to plan your day
Words of Wisdom
- “Customer service should not be a department. It should be the entire company.” — Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos
- “Customers do not care how much you know unless they know how much you care.” — Damon Richards, Customer Service Expert.
“You’ll never have a product or price advantage again. They can be easily duplicated, but a strong customer service culture can’t be copied.” — Jerry Fritz, Author of Breakthrough Customer Service.
“Loyal customers, they don’t just come back, they don’t simply recommend you, they insist that their friends do business with you.” — Chip Bell, Author of Take Their Breath Away: How Imaginative Service Creates Devoted Customers.
Don't hire an employee.
The Bucket System WORKS better.
As your business (and your responsibilities) grow, you’ll naturally need some extra help with smaller tasks. But just how much help you need can vary by the week, the day or even the hour. So, ask yourself, are you really ready to commit to hiring an employee? Will you consistently have 40 hours or even 20 hours’ worth of tasks for them to do each week? Remember, you’re on the hook to pay them whether they’re doing tasks—or doing nothing.
You need flexibility.
You need the Bucket System.
The BUCKET SYSTEM is one of the biggest reasons why TaskBullet is the #1 rated Virtual Assistant company. Your Zendesk Customer Service Representative is only “on the clock” when you need them to be. That means far greater efficiency because you’re only paying for the hours when your Zendesk customer services representative is actually working. But the savings don’t stop there. You’re also not paying for employee benefits, not paying for extra office space, not paying for additional office supplies…
Plus, not only are you getting savings, you’re also getting our guarantee. Our promise that the Zendesk customer services representative you work with will always be up to the task. (Or tasks.)
Every Zendesk customer services representative we hire has a university degree and a deep professional background. Bonus—they also come with their own supplies. To further ensure that all your tasks are completed smoothly and on time, you’ll also be assigned a Task Manager. As you can see, we’ve structured TaskBullet in a way that consistently delivers positive experiences for our clients. We expect you’ll love us too, but if not, we even offer a 100% money-back guarantee on your unused hours.
The time has come to get your time back. Hire a Zendesk customer services representative today