Hiring a remote personal assistant can help you live a longer and happier life. For example, your personal assistant can check your calendar and send your wife flowers on her birthday so she doesn’t kill you for forgetting!
A remote personal assistant can also check out travel packages for you and book your next vacation, buy basic necessities on Amazon and have them shipped to your door and even find a dog walker to take Fluffy out for a night take walk under the stars when you’re busy.
In fact, here are 20 fun things you can have your remote personal assistant do:
1. Sort your email so you can finally try to reach the elusive Inbox 0!
2. Answer your phone and deal with telemarketers for you.
3. Take messages while you’re away from your desk.
4. Coordinate team projects to ensure milestones are being met.
5. Search travel sites to find your next, affordable vacation!
6. Record & transcribe your meetings so you can feel safe zoning out.
7. Handle your calendar to ensure you don’t overbook yourself.
8. Order birthday/anniversary gifts for your wife/husband/mom so you don’t look like an overly busy jerk that forgets important dates!
9. Find a reputable dog walker to take your puppy out during late nights at the office.
10. Schedule fun Facebook posts for your personal profile so it looks like you are doing things outside the office!
11. Schedule Facebook posts for your business so you can stay top-of-mind with customers and leads.
12. Tweet on your behalf so you can become a respected online influencer.
13. Make reservations for two at a nice restaurant and send you twenty email reminders so you don’t miss dinner with your better half.
14. Order things you need on Amazon so they arrive at your doorstep like magic!
15. Record him/herself reading NY Times best seller books so that you can listen to them in the car and tell people you always make time for reading.
16. Provide support to your customers at all hours of the day and night so you can get some sleep.
17. Make sure all information is entered into your CRM so you don’t miss out on sales.
18. Handle small data entry tasks so you can stop beating your head on the desk knowing there are a million other things you need to do.
19. Reach out to mommy bloggers to help promote your new product/service.
All joking aside, hiring a remote personal assistant really can help improve your day. A personal assistant can ensure a proper workflow is being followed and can alleviate you from having to do small tasks.
Your remote personal assistant can also easily transition to helping you with personal tasks like ensuring your bills are paid on time, scheduling a babysitter and hiring a dog walker.
When it comes to tasks your remote personal assistant can do, the list is almost endless!
Virtual Assistant vs. Employee:
Sure, you could hire an employee to help you with this work, but do you really have enough small sales tasks to fill up 40 hours per week or even 20 hours per week every single week? If not, that employee will be spending down time on your dime.
With a virtual sales assistant you pay for the hours you need and nothing more.
You’ll save money by not having to provide employee benefits, office space, office supplies (computer, desk, coffee and so on) or any of the other things that come with full or part-time employees.
Your virtual sales assistant will come with his or her own supplies, a strong education (TaskBullet assistants have university degrees) and a deep professional background.
In addition, when you hire a virtual sales assistant from TaskBullet you are also assigned a project manager to ensure that everything runs smoothly.