15 Tasks You Can Outsource To Virtual Assistant Services
If you’re feeling stressed and overwhelmed with your workload but can’t afford to hire an assistant/secretary, a virtual assistant could give you your life back, help grow your business and save you money at the same time!
As business owners and entrepreneurs increasingly outsource tasks to virtual assistants, they do so for several reasons. An overwhelming majority, though, outsource purely to save time that they would otherwise need to spend on low-value, but necessary tasks.
Mostly, entrepreneurs, whether small or big, has a “win- at- all- cost” mentality. The business becomes the center of your universe; you double up your time, hoping to accomplish more. But the answer is to work smart, not work hard!
So here are the tasks you can outsource on your virtual assistant service:
General Virtual Assistance
- Database building, entry, and updates
- Checking email, responding to customer inquiries and managing spam
- Performing banking needs, like paying bills and transferring funds.
- Preparing training manuals for new staff members or remote workers.
- Scheduling appointments with clients, businesses, and salespeople.
Marketing (Digital and Social Media)
- Conducting a keyword research for the website and performing a blog analysis.
- Writing, editing, and sharing posts on social networks
- Setting up and creating a landing page.
- Reach out to media outlets and influencers to garner profiles by publishers.
- Opening social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.
- Installing, customizing, and updating WP plug-ins and themes.
- Establishing and supporting payment gateway and ticketing systems.
- Adding tags and images to website and blog posts.
- Creating online forms for content submission, customer feedback or inquiries.
- Providing technical support through coding on WP webpages