Our clients are always asking for tips on social media marketing. Things like ideas on how to improve or how to set themselves apart as the thought leader in their industry.
While tips on social media marketing are fine and all. We strive to provide real value to our clients. Something more than just the same old ideas that some marketing hack regurgitated after his friend told him “I can tell you what to do”
That was why we teamed up with one of the leading social media marketing experts on the planet, Chris Kilbourn.
Chris is a marketing and growth expert. He has contributed to publications like Entrepreneur, Hubspot, Crazyegg, and many more.
After a phone interview and brainstorming session. Together, we created the CK-TB social media marketing system to place you as the thought leader in your industry. The best part of the whole system is your TaskBullet Virtual Assistant can run the whole thing for as low as $6.50/hr.
*For all of you that are not taskbullet.com clients already, here are the top 6 social media marketing tips, Chris Kilbourn identified in our interview.
1. Answer these questions with respect to your social media marketing campaign
- What are your actual goals?
- What type of business do you run?
- What resources can you allocate to the campaign (money, time, brain power)
2. Identify the Social media outlets you want to use.
- we recommend sticking with the big boys like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Depending on your business, some of these outlets will work better than others.
- Chris explains that there are some instances that the smaller outlets can be advantageous depending on your business.
3. Identify what tools you will be using
Outside of native tools that the social media companies provide (such as Facebook’s ad manager)
* Hootsuite– scheduling your posts and doing social listening
* Nuvi– social listening
* Adroll – retargeting for Facebook, Instagram, and mobile web. Even abandon the cart.
* Canva (free)
* Adobe Spark (free)
4. Early adopters get rewarded
When a social media outlet comes out with a new feature like Facebook groups and Facebook live. Use them, you will be rewarded for using a new feature they want to promote.
- Facebook groups
- Facebook life
- Image-heavy companies should use Instagram— posting images with tons of hashtags (30 max). Post the hashtags as the first comment to not look spammy. Collector’s items and art, video, photography, etc.
5. Get a Virtual Assistant to manage your campaign
It’s best to either set up your Social Media campaign on your own or pay someone that knows what they are doing to help. But once you have it set up and running the way you like. Then you should hand it off to a virtual assistant.
- Create your campaign
- Work out the bugs
- Give it to a Virtual Assistant to run so you can focus on the more important stuff.
6. Start working on your reputation
Your reputation is extremely important. I’ve seen industry giants crumble from bad reviews. So start getting good reviews now and when a bad review comes it will get lost in all the good reviews.
- Industry directory’s
BUCKET SYSTEM vs. Employee
Sure, you could hire an ordinary employee to help grow your business, but do you really have enough small tasks to fill up 40 hours per week or even 20 hours per week every single week? If not, that employee will be spending downtime on your dime.
TaskBullet has eliminated this problem with what we call the BUCKET SYSTEM. Your remote employee will clock in when you need them and clock out when you don't. (Learn how it works here) With a remote personal assistant, you pay for the hours you need and nothing more. You'll save money on not having to provide employee benefits, office space, office supplies (computer, desk, coffee, etc.); oh, and did I mention downtime?
Your remote personal assistant will come with his or her own supplies, a strong education (TaskBullet virtual assistants have university degrees), and deep professional background. When you hire a virtual sales assistant from TaskBullet, you are also assigned a project manager to ensure that everything runs smoothly. What are you waiting for? Hire a remote personal assistant today and get your time back!