The marketing world was turned upside down with the advent of high quality content marketing.
In years past you could garner some SEO link juice by submitting articles to large database type sites that published almost anything regardless of quality.
Today the landscape has changed. Google has penalized low quality article submission sites and the websites that embrace them. In place, smart marketers have bee rewarded with inbound links, website visitors, leads and sales by creating high quality content that is so good that the people who read it want to share it.
The type of content you might create would include: blog posts, guest blog posts, long-form articles, white papers, case studies, eBooks and more.
Creating a lot of high quality content is not a one man or one woman job. Hiring a high quality article writing service can really help boost your production.
Article Writing Service Tasks:
An article writing service can provide you with:
- Research assistance
- Article outlines you can work from
- Sources you can interview and/or quote in your content
- Article drafts you can edit
- Proof reading services
- Transcription services if you want to turn a recorded speech into written content
Whatever you needs are when it comes to help with executing your content marketing strategy, you can be sure an article writing service can really assist you.
How to write a Blog
One of the best ways to increase traffic to your site is to blog. It’s also one of the scariest and most intimidating social media options. It involves good writing skills and a lot of research. The key to a great blog is content content content, and an interesting title that will get someone to stop what they are doing and read what you have to say. You see this all the time on facebook, “YOU WON’T BELIEVE WHAT SHE FOUND WHEN SHE OPENED THIS BAG OF CHIPS”. Now tell me you aren’t going to click on that to see what she found! There is a formula for good blog writing that anyone can do. You can do it yourself, or have one of our qualified article writers do it for you. Follow this formula to write your blog.
- The blog needs a point
- What is the overall message you want to get across to the reader?
- If you have done the keyword research already, build your point and content around the selected keywords.
- Blog must have pictures
- Your goal is to add strategic images that help your readers, and enhance your content.
- An article will have headings, subheadings, paragraph breaks, and maybe a bullet point or two.
Blog structure you should follow:
- Introduction: Set the stage for your discussion.
- Make your point. Explain it.
- Make your next point. Explain it.
- Do this for as many points as you have.
- Conclusion: Wrap up the article with a call to action.
- Unique content
- DO NOT COPY AND PASTE
- Do the research and write a unique blog, if you like something from your research rewrite it in your own words.
- Substantial length
- A good blog is around 1,000 to 1,500 words in length
- Internal linking
- Add links to your website. You want to add links that take the reader deep into your website, not just the home page.
- Try and find specific pages on the website to link to for example instead of linking to the homepage link directly to FAQ, or the plans and pricing page.
- Make sure spelling and grammar is correct
- Proofread the article before you post it, have a copy editor look over it if you are worried that you might have some grammatical errors.
- Conclusion / Call to action
- Sum up everything in a conclusion
- Have a specific call to action, provide a link or phone number
- Click Here to get started!
- Call now!
- Visit us at…
Article Writing Service vs. Employee:
You could hire an employee to help you with this work, but do you really have enough article writing tasks to fill up 40 hours per week or even 20 hours per week every single week? If not, that employee will be spending down time on your dime.
With a virtual assistant from an article writing service you pay only for what you need and nothing more.
You’ll save money by not having to provide employee benefits, office space, office supplies (computer, desk, coffee and so on) or any of the other things that come with full or part-time employees.
Your virtual assistant will come with his or her own supplies, a strong education (TaskBullet assistants have university degrees) and a deep professional background in writing.
In addition, when you hire a virtual assistant to help with article writing services from TaskBullet you are also assigned a US-based project manager to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
What are you waiting for? Hire a virtual assistant today and start delegating your article writing tasks!