Task Bullet has job openings!
About Task Bullet
We are one of the fastest growing Virtual Assistance Company. We pride ourselves in being smart, innovative and accountable. We believe in being timely and responsive to our client’s needs. We have grown exponentially the in past months. Hence, we are currently in need of new Virtual Assistants to do the job. A home based virtual assistant is a fast growing industry and widely considered one of the best jobs you can have.
Our virtual assistants are:
- Customer Centric
- Dependable and Reliable
- Are always looking for new and exciting challenges and are hungry to learn
Why Join Task Bullet?
We have a lot of job openings.
Second we have a very unique system with redundancies in place to make sure you are covered and your customer is taken care of 24/7. With Task Bullet backing you up you will keep your customers happy and satisfied. Happy customers means longer customer relationships and continued business. Longer relationships equates to a consistent money stream for you. We advocate a better working relationship in terms of giving incentives and soon training opportunities. Trust us when we say we have the best jobs that you can find! We believe in building a sustainable bond between you and your customer by getting to know them and vice versa. Plus we reward our employees with incentives based on customer satisfaction, timely and accurate work and reliability. You will agree that being a virtual assistant for Task Bullet is one of the best jobs you can have!
- project based
- full time
- Task Bullet will assign you to a customer based on your skill set as defined by the job description provided by the client. You will perform various tasks assigned by the customer.
- Once the VA is doing the project assigned to him or her, He/She shall be required to log in their time on Task Bullet project management software online.
- At the end of each day, VAs are requested to send an End of Day report to email@example.com
detailing the events and what was accomplished. A form shall be given to each VA to fill out. This will also be an operations guide in case you are absent where or what part of the project has already been done.
- If for instance a VA can’t complete his task due to difficulty, lack of knowledge, etc, the VA must request for an assistance from operations. Operations may opt to assign a 2nd VA to help in the project.
- In case of illness, storm, floods and the VA can’t perform his or her duties, operations will assign another VA and will have this approved by the client.
Our job openings require:
- Excellent communication skills
- High speed internet connection of not lower than 2 to 3 MBPS
- Familiarity with standard office programs like Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Google Docs etc.
- Positive attitude combined with a desire to help people
- Problem solving skills
- Great customer service
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time-management skills
- You must be 20 years old and above to apply
- Preferably a University Graduate
TRUST US TO GIVE YOU THE BEST JOB AND CAREER POSSIBLE!!