Outsourced Help Desk Tasks:
An outsourced help desk virtual assistant can:
- Provide email support for customers
- Man the help desk during your non-business hours
- Help with technical support questions customers may have
- Provide level 1 support so your engineers (or you) aren’t loaded down with basic questions
- Write customer support and technical documents
- Manage new feature requests and pass them along to the team
- Assign help desk tickets to team members as necessary
Whatever support you need to help your customers, a Task Bullet Outsourced Help Desk virtual assistant can help.
Outsourced Help Desk vs. Employee:
You could hire an employee to help assist your customers, but do you really have enough tasks to fill up 40 hours per week or even 20 hours per week every single week? If not, that employee will be spending down time on your dime.
When you hire a virtual assistant through our Outsourced Help Desk service you pay for the hours you need and nothing more.
You’ll save money by not having to provide employee benefits, office space, office supplies (computer, desk, coffee and so on) or any of the other things that come with full or part-time employees.
Your virtual assistant will come with his or her own supplies, a strong education (TaskBullet assistants have university degrees) and a deep professional background.
In addition, when you hire a virtual assistant from TaskBullet you are also assigned a project manager to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
What are you waiting for? Hire a virtual assistant today through our Outsourced Help Desk service!