Say goodbye to the traditional Executive Assistant and Hello to the REVOLUTION!
Looking for the perfect Executive Assistant?
An Executive Assistant that can work remotely?
An Executive Assistant that can be available whenever you need them?
An Executive Assistant with experience, know how and the resources to get the job done?
How about an Executive Assistant the doesn’t need your office and computer to work.
An Executive Assistant that will not charge you for down time.
Bad news first: This person probably does not exist.
Good new: You found Task Bullet… Sure our employees are not perfect but our “Bucket System” is about as close to perfect as you can get.
Now for the REVOLUTION:
If you have a slow day/week/month you pay nothing.
Your bucket of hours are good for 3 months so use them when you need them and don’t stress when you have nothing to assign to your Virtual Executive Assistant. You will have a trained, experienced and available Virtual Executive Assistant. A Virtual Executive Assistant that will not need your office, computer or phone and yes they really will not even be charging you for down time!
You can assign tasks to your Virtual Executive Assistant like:
- Book business (and personal) travel arrangements
- Schedule meetings
- Prepare your daily schedule
- Answer basic emails
- Act as your receptionist
- Take meeting notes by calling
- Transcribe your recorded notes
- Put together power-point presentations
- Draft letters and other important written documents
- Help with accounting / billing tasks
- Act as a virtual project manager
- Make you lunch / dinner reservations
- Conduct online shopping for you
The list of tasks your Virtual Executive Assistant can help you with is endless!
Virtual Executive Assistant vs. Employee:
– Executive Assistant: $800 – $3500 per month
– Virtual Executive Assistant: $67.00 – $960.00 per month
– Executive Assistant: $80 – $500 per month
– Virtual Executive Assistant: $0.00 per month
– Executive Assistant: $100.00 – $5000.00 per month
– Virtual Executive Assistant: 0.00 per month
You could hire an employee to help you with this work, but do you really have enough tasks to fill up 40 hours per week or even 20 hours per week every single week? If not, that employee will be spending down time on your dime. With our “Bucket System” the down time is on us. You never pay for your Virtual Executive Assistant to sit and wait for instructions…
With a Virtual Executive Assistant you pay for a bucket of hours and use them as you need them.
You’ll save money by not having to provide employee benefits, office space, office supplies (computer, desk, coffee and so on) or any of the other things that come with full or part-time employees.
Your Virtual Executive Assistant will come with his or her own supplies, a strong education (TaskBullet assistants have university degrees) and a deep professional background.
In addition, when you hire a Virtual Executive Assistant from TaskBullet you are also assigned a project manager to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
What are you waiting for? Hire a Virtual Executive Assistant today and start delegating your low-level tasks!